RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - LIGHT, FLEXIBLE AND WATERPROOF.
Our Tex-Flex 3 is flexible, wearable, portable power and is perfect for charging smartphones, iPhones, GPS, satphones, headlamps and more.
The Tex-Flex 3 comes with a tough braided 680mm cable attached that allows your battery to be stored in a pack or pocket and can also be threaded down your sleeve so that the controller is to hand.
The battery is IP67 rated and can be submerged in water up to 1 metre for 30 minutes. The controller is IP65 rated and protected against dust and splashes when the rubber cap is in place.
More Product Information
- Lightweight, compact (foldable) and efficient
- Waterproof leather – soft feel, durable and flexible
- Magnetic – attaches to most metal surfaces
- Functions in extreme temperatures
- Compatible with USB chargeable devices
- Auto on/off sensing technology
- LED lights indicate battery life
- Battery totally waterproof IP67 rated in general use, can be submerged up to 1 metre. Controller IP65 rated – dust and splashproof
- Weight: 116g
- 40mm x 92mm x 21mm (folded)
- 149mm x 92mm x 7mm (unfolded)
- Input: 5V at 2 amps
- Output: USB 5V at 2 amps
- Capacity: 3000 mAh lithium-polymer 11.1Wh
- Material: Waterproof leather
- Operating temp: -20°C+ 20°C
- Waterproof protection: Battery IP67, Cables IP65
- Warranty: 2 years
Caution: Do not make any attempt to disassemble or modify the device as this will invalidate the warranty guarantee. This may also result in the risk of fire, personal injury or damage to personal property.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. All brands & trademarks belong to their respective owners. Designed and developed in the UK. Engineered and made in China.
Read what Adventure Travel had to say about our Tex-Flex 3.
Read what Combat & Survival Magazine had to say about our Tex-Flex 3.
Read what Trek & Mountain Magazine thought about our Tex-Flex 3.
Women's Running like our Tex-Flex 3. Read what they had to say!
We worked on the Tex-Flex 3 with X-Alps paraglider pilots who needed a lightweight, durable battery that they could wear in a pocket and that would give them an extra 24 hours power. We created a flexible battery that would move with the pilot and therefore be comfortable to wear and would move with them or their pack. We added a 680mm cord so that the battery could be stored anywhere and allow the controller to be close at hand. We also made the battery magnetic and covered it in leather so that it had a soft feel and is durable as well insulated - which means it functions well in cold environments