RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - LIGHT, FLEXIBLE AND WATERPROOF.
Our Tex-Flex 3C is flexible, wearable, portable power and perfect for charging smartphones, iPhones, GPS, satphones, headlamps and more.
The Tex-Flex 3C is essentially the Tex-Flex 3 but instead of an attached cable, it comes with 2 separate cables and is compatible with USB and USB-C devices.
The battery is IP67 rated and can be submerged in water up to 1 metre for 30 minutes.
Available to pre-order.
- Lightweight, compact (foldable) and efficient
- Waterproof leather – soft feel, durable and flexible
- Magnetic – attaches to most metal surfaces
- Functions in extreme temperatures
- Compatible with USB & USB-C chargeable devices
- Auto on/off sensing technology
- LED lights indicate battery life
- Battery totally waterproof IP67 rated in general use, can be submerged up to 1 metre
- Weight: 122g
- 40mm x 92mm x 31mm (folded)
- 155mm x 92mm x 7mm (unfolded)
- Input: 5V at 2 amps
- Output: USB 5V at 2 amps
- Capacity: 3000 mAh lithium-polymer 11.1Wh
- Material: Waterproof leather
- Operating temp: -20°C+ 20°C
- Waterproof protection: Battery IP67, Cables IP65
- Warranty: 2 years
Caution: Do not make any attempt to disassemble or modify the device as this will invalidate the warranty guarantee. This may also result in the risk of fire, personal injury or damage to personal property.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. All brands & trademarks belong to their respective owners. Designed and developed in the UK. Engineered and made in China.
The Tex-Flex 3C followed on from our Tex-Flex 3. We originally worked on the Tex-Flex 3 battery with X-Alps paraglider pilots who needed a lightweight, durable battery that they could wear in a pocket and that would give them an extra 24 hours power. We created a flexible battery that would move with the pilot and therefore be comfortable to wear and would move with them or their pack. We added a 680mm cord so that the battery could be stored anywhere and allow the controller to be close at hand. We also made the battery magnetic and covered it in leather so that it had a soft feel and is durable as well insulated - which means it functions well in cold environments.
The Tex-Flex 3C is essentially the Tex-Flex 3 battery but without an attached cable. We talked to people who loved the Tex-Flex 3 but didn't need an attached, 680mm long cable or a controller. They wanted something simpler and didn't need to thread a cable down their sleeve or to have it come from their pack They also wanted not only a standard Female USB connector but a USB-C compatible cable as well. Many brands including Apple are now moving over to USB-C.